AIM

W00t!

Much fiven was had

GerkinmansTipsForCosplay GerkinmansTipsForCosplay

That was cool

You just made it to my fav. authors list. I sure do loves good ole' Aussie flash artists.

yay!

PeeWeHermanToTheXtreme PeeWeHermanToTheXtreme

YaY!!

It are saddest....

anal c_nt is cool. But this is not.

Brings a tear to the indians eye

Butter Knife Fight Butter Knife Fight

Only One Problem

Sopme sound Effects would be nice, or maybe some non-distracting backgorund music.

But Apart from that I enjoyed it. Very smooth animation, gross over-use of butter eating.

Good times,

Stew-Ped responds:

I agrees about the sound, it does need it. Or music. Butter eating is gross, yet awesome.

Ro-Bot Sit-Com ep.2 Ro-Bot Sit-Com ep.2

That was good

The addition of Christopher Walken was what boosted your humour up to 8. I wasn't overly fond of the robot speech tones, but I guess thats a personal thing. It worked for the words they were saying, but I would have rathered a real persons voice. Perhaps if you get real voices for the next one to talk like robots, but with the addition of some proper intonation.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

YOU'VE RUINED FLASH FOR EVERYONE

Well No thats not true, But I've heard a lot of people say that about this flash.

Artistly, spot on. Everything about this is exceptional. The sound,

The quality-auto changer was a mind melt for me. It kept everything running smoothly.

I'm really looking forward to you or someone like you, topping this animation.

The bar truely has been raised.

..and it was by an Aussie, That makes me feel almost patriotic!

ILoveEgg Special-EggSong ILoveEgg Special-EggSong

That was so very cute

That was a very cute music video indeed. It completely made me forget that eggs are undeveloped chicken fetouses.

Not a song I could listen to over and over again, but A very nice peice of work.

Go eggies go!!

Milkman Milkman

Interesting concept

This is a very interesting peice of work. It seems that people either love it or hate it. It portray deeply primitive emotions, and barbaric behaviours.

I enjoy the artistic style of this flash, very stylised characters.

But the music wasn't too crash hot, thats okay though, just not my kind of thing.

ps- funny how right now we have the cutest music video ever right next to the sickest music video ever on the front page. Gives a nice impression of the wide variety of work newgrounds hosts.

Keep it Greasey Keep it Greasey

As soon as I saw

As soon As I saw the title of this flash, I knew it'd be Frank Zappa, so you get a five from me. Just coz Zappa is cool.
and also, the flash skills were pretty good.

Bedn: First Love Bedn: First Love

Damned inter-love

Yep, seems a pretty acurate representation to me.

Robots should only date other Robots.

-------